• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HamsterKauf

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    It's a pseudo-cereal. A seed that is processed and eaten like a grain. Apparently full of lots of good stuff but it's all bitty and bland , thus reinforcing its healthy credentials
    In a fit of insanity I bought a tin of some soup or other that contained it.

It was truly foul.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Well it was this guy

Wirral dentist is the North West's best | Wirral Globe

Seems to know what he is talking about.
      Sounds like a real expert in epidemiology.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        I've tried making it and it was awful.
        Oh good, it's not just me then.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Sounds like a real expert in epidemiology.
          'Prof Simon Wright BDS MSc PGCTLCP FHEA FDTFEd (RCSEd)

Prof Wright has been a principal partner of Glencairn Dental group of practices since 2002. He is a Founding Director of both Dental Implant Resource Ltd, and the ICE Hospital and Postgraduate Traning Centre. He completed the Trafford One Year Implant Course in 2004 and has gone on to complete his Diploma in Implant Dentistry and his MSc in Dental Implantology. He is also a Fellow of the Royal College Of Surgeons, Edinburgh.
          Prof Wright has a personal chair at the University of Salford, awarded for his practice and teaching in Dental Implantology. He is the Clinical and Module Lead for the Masters of Dental Implantology at Salford and Edge Hill University. He lectures nationally and internationally for Astra Tech, Straumann, the ITI, Mersey Deanery, and on the MSc courses at Salford, Manchester, Cardiff and Sheffield. Furthermore, he has been invited as a keynote speaker to many national and international Congresses and Forums. He is the co-author of the National Standards in Implant Dentistry - to be published later this year.'

No he is not but I trust his view on things health related over the ramblings of randoms on the internet.

Comment

Knew there was an ulterior motive. Now the BBC are banging on about more Drs More Nurses More money.

Are the figures in for Seasonal flu yet?

Comment

'Prof Simon Wright BDS MSc PGCTLCP FHEA FDTFEd (RCSEd)

Prof Wright has been a principal partner of Glencairn Dental group of practices since 2002. He is a Founding Director of both Dental Implant Resource Ltd, and the ICE Hospital and Postgraduate Traning Centre. He completed the Trafford One Year Implant Course in 2004 and has gone on to complete his Diploma in Implant Dentistry and his MSc in Dental Implantology. He is also a Fellow of the Royal College Of Surgeons, Edinburgh.
              Prof Wright has a personal chair at the University of Salford, awarded for his practice and teaching in Dental Implantology. He is the Clinical and Module Lead for the Masters of Dental Implantology at Salford and Edge Hill University. He lectures nationally and internationally for Astra Tech, Straumann, the ITI, Mersey Deanery, and on the MSc courses at Salford, Manchester, Cardiff and Sheffield. Furthermore, he has been invited as a keynote speaker to many national and international Congresses and Forums. He is the co-author of the National Standards in Implant Dentistry - to be published later this year.'

No he is not but I trust his view on things health related over the ramblings of randoms on the internet.
              So he has no professional expertise in epidemiology. Why not seek out expert views, rather than be trapped in a false dichotomy between a dentist and randoms on the Internet?

Comment

So he has no professional expertise in epidemiology. Why not seek out expert views, rather than be trapped in a false dichotomy between a dentist and randoms on the Internet?
                Yeah my bad - i'll listen to internet randoms spouting tulip from the BBC fear machine instead

Comment

Yeah my bad - i'll listen to internet randoms spouting tulip from the BBC fear machine instead

Why don't you seek out expert views?

Comment

Why don't you seek out expert views?
                    Well was just speaking to our Director of Risk and we were discussing the possibility of closing the building..

Generally he said it was absolutely not neccesary and the press etc are really blowing things out of all proportion after taking advice from various medical bodies.

But yeah fook it - internet randoms all the way for my facts

Comment

Well was just speaking to our Director of Risk and we were discussing the possibility of closing the building..

Generally he said it was absolutely not neccesary and the press etc are really blowing things out of all proportion after taking advice from various medical bodies.

But yeah fook it - internet randoms all the way for my facts

Yes blowing things out of proportion... nothing to see here. The mortality rate is not the issue, it's the ease of which it spreads.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X