• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Songs for your funeral

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Songs for your funeral

I wonder what would be on your playlist for your funeral.

I would go for this for carrying the coffin:

At the Crematorium:

At the wake:

Elton John - I'm Still Standing
    Bee Gees - Stayin Alive

Either that or more likely:
    RHCP - Under the Bridge
    Aerosmith - Don't Want to Miss a Thing
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

4'33" by John Cage
      England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Dust in the wind...
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I don't care what happens at my funeral. I'll be dead and hardly an active participant.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            I don't care what happens at my funeral. I'll be dead and hardly an active participant.
            It wouldn't be the same without you...
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

"Dont stop me now" by Queen
              Coffin to enter the flames to Luke Skywalker's theme from star wars
              Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Exactly this. I have told the kids that if they think of me they should try to be content with what they have in life. But I would prefer it if they did not think of me.

I will make a will. And leave as little to tidy up from my estate as possible.

I often think those who care about their funeral believe in sky fairies too. Jesus H Christ.....

Comment

"Good Riddance" by Green Day

Comment

None, not having one it's a waste of time and money.

Chuck me in a wheelie bin when I'm done.

Comment

Working...
                    X