• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is this the end?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I would pay to see that too!
    Capturing to show HWMBO at the Manchester social.....

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      how do you get to and from gigs then?
      Retired
      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

my shopping is delivered, and my rubbish collected, weekly <biweekly for garden waste>.
        so no car required.
        unless, on the rare occasion, when i just rent one.
        I like to go shopping.

I'm turning into one of those irritating s whose only human conversation (other than with the cat or himself) is with the till operator.

Similarly popping down to the libary to commune with the hoi polloi gets me out of the house before I go completely stir crazy & start assassinating cyclist on the canal towpath with a 50 cal Barrett*.

* A tad overkill for the closer one, but I could also do the ones on the towpath across the valley, boyo, if needing a bit of a challenge**.

**You'd have to time it so the projectile passed between cars on the bypass which would make it considerably more difficult. I like a challenge.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          I like to go shopping.

I'm turning into one of those irritating s whose only human conversation (other than with the cat or himself) is with the till operator.

Similarly popping down to the libary to commune with the hoi polloi gets me out of the house before I go completely stir crazy & start assassinating cyclist on the canal towpath with a 50 cal Barrett*.

* A tad overkill for the closer one, but I could also do the ones on the towpath across the valley, boyo, if needing a bit of a challenge**.

**You'd have to time it so the projectile passed between cars on the bypass which would make it considerably more difficult. I like a challenge.

and you own one, then? boyo?

Comment

and you own one, then? boyo?
            Of course not, I'm not a psychopath.

But I understand they're commonly available at one's local Walmart.

Comment

dinner has been yet more vindaloo on steroids.

i'm confident the the lurgy is, if not in full rout, at least beating a retreat.

we can but hope.

why do I have to subsidise a state tv organ which churns out endless boring dancing, soaps and turgid drama's <and imports foreign turgid drama's if it hasn't got enough> ?
              not to mention kick it and run, darts, snooker, golf etc.

FFS.

Netflix it is, again.

bugrit bugrit bugrit.

Comment

i'm confident the the lurgy is, if not in full rout, at least beating a retreat.

we can but hope.

why do I have to subsidise a state tv organ which churns out endless boring dancing, soaps and turgid drama's <and imports foreign turgid drama's if it hasn't got enough> ?

FFS.

Netflix it is, again.

bugrit bugrit bugrit.
                Yes one can can Sky but you can't can the BBfeckingC.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  Yes one can can Sky but you can't can the BBfeckingC.
                  With the rise of streaming services I can't see the BBC lasting much longer. Apart from the news channel.

Comment

we can but hope.

FFS.

Netflix it is, again.

bugrit bugrit bugrit.
                    This isn't TPD you know

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      This isn't TPD you know
                      Can you let us know how it goes. I'm curious at to what the problem/resolution is.
                      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Working...
                      X