• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Racism and Reverse Racism...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Isn't there meant to be a feature that stops double posting within a five minute period?
    Don't know what you're talking about. There's only one post there. Obviously Zigenare is seeing double already, and it's not even 8pm.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Don't know what you're talking about. There's only one post there. Obviously Zigenare is seeing double already, and it's not even 8pm.
      You're own fueling his ZOG conspiracy paranoia.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
        He’s gone to troll the Brexit forum as it’s more lenient in there due to huge number of c***s.
        Oy, that's racist that ... I may be bald but calling me a cone is downright offensive
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Have you been to Bridgwater recently on a Friday night?

yeah but they fined you last time you were caught. You need to stop and find a real loo.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            If I see anyone using the term pikey from today, or using racist dog-whistle tactics, I will ban them.

HTH.
            Does starting a thread called ‘racism and reverse racism...’ count as a dog whistle?
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
              Does starting a thread called ‘racism and reverse racism...’ count as a dog whistle?
              Only retrospectively.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                If I see anyone using the term pikey from today, or using racist dog-whistle tactics, I will ban them.

HTH.
                Can you explain what racist dog-whistle tactics are?

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  Can you explain what racist dog-whistle tactics are?
                  Dog-whistle politics - Wikipedia

Comment

Not heard that term before, thanks. Having a skim through, this quote jumped out at me .... now, I wonder where I've seen that in the past 2 1/2 years

"argues that the problem with dog-whistling is that it undermines democracy, because if voters have different understandings of what they were supporting during a campaign, the fact that they were seeming to support the same thing is "democratically meaningless" and does not give the dog-whistler a policy mandate"

Comment

"Article Two of the UN convention defines genocide as "any of the following acts committed with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group"

We're so post-racist now - we're a million miles past discriminating against a black face. I sincerely believe there's a case to make that genocide is being carried out (according to UN Article Two) against the British people.
                      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                      X