• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arm – the British Chip Designer – May Be Acquired by NVIDIA

Should have kept my NVIDIA stock when I bought it at 100

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Oh dear.. Should have taken profits...

Edit : OMG did I really say that? Shoot me now.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Seems AMD doesn't like being above $60.

If only someone said that before.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Oh dear.. Should have taken profits...

Edit : OMG did I really say that? Shoot me now.

Where do I squeeze?
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Seems AMD doesn't like being above $60.

If only someone said that before.
              I'm sure some said it didnt like being above 40, 50 and 55 but he's a ****** so didn't listen to him then either.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

When you start at $2.50 then even $20 is the top. That's what retail investors don't get, they're emotional. Money is like that.

Comment

Atw look at the long term chart man

This is a tech bubble stock. It sits under $10 a share, then the good news comes and it's to the moon, then look at all the drops, they are savage and it's back to a $10 stock price.

If it were me I'd sell at least 50% of what you own if not more at this point.

But it's your shout at the end of the day....

Comment

59.67 USD −2.12 (3.43%)

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      If it were me I'd sell at least 50% of what you own if not more at this point.
                      You would, and that's one of the million reason why you are not me.

Now pass me over that BLT sandwich, will ya?

Attaboy

Comment

Working...
                      X