• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intel says delay on advanced node

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Wow look at after market jump!

Lambos, lot's of Lambos.

Comment

Intel says delay on advanced node
        I think Intel had a meeting

"Hey guys, you know what, we can make more money than creating computer chips, by just buying AMD shares. **** it, let's do that!"

Comment

“ RBC Capital analyst Mitch Steves maintained a Buy rating on Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ:AMD) on Thursday, setting a price target of $71, which is approximately 24.56% above the present share price of $57.”

RBC Capital Stick to Their Buy Rating for Advanced Micro Devices By Investing.com

Check the URL itself...

Comment

AMD Stock Price Surpasses Intel's for First Time in 15 Years | Tom's Hardware

My first home PC was 386DX 40 Mhz - AMD

Comment

Nearly 65 after market

Comment

The first Moon base data center will run on AMD CPUs - you've heard it on here first!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Seems AMD doesn't like being above $60.

If only someone said that before.
                  This might not age well.

Comment

AMD does not like being above 1000, there I said it!

Comment

I’ll buy you a Prawn Cocktail when it hits 100

No need. 1970's Britain will be with you by January 1st, 2021.

Canned spam for mains with gateau for afters.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X