• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50.11 USD +3.36 (7.19%)

Should I watch out now?

Comment

You know what you should do, we already discussed it. Right now, the greed is telling you otherwise.

10% of AMD gains into the XBT fund will dwarf your AMD holdings by the year end. You heard it here first!
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

CHART TIME!
        You are sat on an exact 50% retrace of the downward move

The 0.5 to 0.618 zone (red) is the highest probability zone for another move down to start.
        36.58 is the next target if I were shorting this.
        Stop loss would be 53 dollars
        R:R is 4.68:1 which is pretty good
        To show I practice what I preach, here is my trade from yesterday on BTC (25x long). I entered on the green line at roughly where the red box is (in time).
        Stop loss is the dashed orange line and my take profit levels are the dotted orange lines
        R:R is 4.69:1
        Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 5 March 2020, 07:30.
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Could go either way. But one thing's for sure, it's going to be volatile.

Expect lots of in no particular order.
          Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Analyst day today, high volatility expected....

Comment

My money says the $50 will be rejected..... and you've had a whole 48 hours to collect profits.

If rejected it'll land at $29 before the next bounce.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Comment

AMD stock is an ‘attractive opportunity’ amid coronavirus fears, analyst contends - MarketWatch

Govt subsidised PS5Pros for everybody!

Comment

Remember how I said 'you lucky fecker you' as the trading day was ending on a Dragonfly? Well today is 'What's for you won't go by you', and it would seem the riches are certainly not for you

Today's candle is the 'Gravestone', strong selling pressure from above. Next stop $42.

Comment

Tomorrow should be

Comment

Working...
                      X