• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Netflix / Amazon Recommends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wrapped up series 3 of Brassic on Sky. All three have been excellent, very funny and very dark in places as well. And a couple of scenes where you really didn't want to be eating at the time.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Cowboy Bebop, live action series on Netflix. Excellent, even if you have no clue about the original anime version.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I'm still working my way through Money Heist - reached the end of Season 4 so far. Entertaining story line, but some very dodgy script-writing (or sub-titling) and acting, and it's very "A-Team"-esque in that they've managed to fire thousands of rounds of ammo, thrown grenades, fired rocket launchers etc, but not yet managed to seriously injure one single person!

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
          I'm still working my way through Money Heist - reached the end of Season 4 so far. Entertaining story line, but some very dodgy script-writing (or sub-titling) and acting, and it's very "A-Team"-esque in that they've managed to fire thousands of rounds of ammo, thrown grenades, fired rocket launchers etc, but not yet managed to seriously injure one single person!
          we have just finished season 1, good so far.

Have just started Wheel of Time, 3 episodes in & I am enjoying it so far

Growing old is mandatory
          Growing up is optional

Comment

Not read the thread, but is there any comments on 'The Expanse', on Prime? Just read the first few books and thought it would make a good view.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
              Not read the thread, but is there any comments on 'The Expanse', on Prime? Just read the first few books and thought it would make a good view.

the series is worth a watch
              Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
                Ha Ha yeah I remember the a team never killed anyone amazingly

Comment

Fauda on Netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                    It's up there with the very best Sci-Fis. Final season is out December 10th.

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post

we have just finished season 1, good so far.

Have just started Wheel of Time, 3 episodes in & I am enjoying it so far
                      I was wondering if Wheel of Time would be any good. I might give it a try.

Comment

Working...
                      X