• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blam and dast...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

That is exactly what happened to my MiL when she was over here from Ireland visiting for my son's birthday - she ended up staying with us for the best part of a year! She was treated at Salford Royal by one of the best Stoma Surgeons apparently. She still has a Stoma but seems generally well in herself. Her Stoma is called "Syd", what's yours called?
    Douch bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost It View Post

Douch bag.
      Rather utilitarian in your choice there...
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost It View Post

I turn 66 on Monday 10th, I'm going to start drawing my pension (because why not) and I'm going to continue working until I can't get out of bed. Or my wife can think of a good reason why I shouldn't go to work.
        That's my sentiment too, after surviving (for now) prostate cancer and kidney failure, I somewhere found I actually liked working. Well done you both for surviving and a top mental attitude. May you be working til a 100!
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

I just figure if I don't I'll just put on weight, get diabetes, turn into a keyboard warrior or something.

Comment

Wow, Christ on a bike. Or a VFR.

To what you have been through and your descriptions of it all, I doff my cap.

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
            X