• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another thread where scoots just loves the sound of his own voice.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Another thread where scoots just loves the sound of his own voice.
      Is he rich yet?

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
        That's what happens when you take drugs.
        Musk or Scooter?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Is he rich yet?
          He sure is time rich...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            He sure is time rich...
            Only when I'm on the sauce.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Tesla shares up 5%. More volatile than bitcoin.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Goldmans bear market risk indicator predicted the last 5 recessions to a tee. No. 6 is just round the corner. The next one is going to be a standout correction as the upward trend began so much lower than any previous to it. Roughly translated, we've a lot more to loose. In fact you have to go all the way back before the crash of 1929 to measure the same amount of gain to loss ratio, about a 40% stock market correction.

People, if you got debts pay em off pronto. And if you've got savings, buy gold. Spot gold, not paper gold. There's more paper gold in circulation than there is actual gold, which is an outrage.

Thank me later.

source: Goldman Bear-Market Risk Indicator at Highest Since 1969: Chart
                Last edited by scooterscot; 10 September 2018, 18:45.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Goldmans bear market risk indicator predicted the last 5 recessions to a tee.
                  Did they also predict the Credit Crunch like the other banks did?

Comment

Apparently. Just as their chart above shows in 07 and like it is showing us now.

Goldman Sachs 2009 pay up, profit soars

Goldman Sachs earns $13 billion in 2009 - Washington Post
                    Last edited by scooterscot; 10 September 2018, 20:07.

Comment

I noticed they've no confirmed closing their BTC trading desk plans despite news to the contrary last week.

As always, do what they do not what they say. Barstewards the lot of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X