• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 6% of people are Vegans but everyone can't stand them pushing their rubbish at any and every opportunity either.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Well, Chicken Licken, the United States are still united and the USD is still the world's trading currency.
      Next you'll be telling me the UK is untied because it's written on the box.

In many ways your statement highlights how the daily wail is able to wield such influence over its crop of followers.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Only 6% of people are Vegans but everyone can't stand them pushing their rubbish at any and every opportunity either.
        Actually it's 0.5% of the world's population. Quite an influential bunch.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Think you might be right. Would not touch Tesla stocks with a bargepole. Why investors continue to pump money into the company to keep it running, a compony that cannot generate its own revenue is

Meanwhile Mercedes launched their all electric car this week. A car they developed with their own cash. There's no way Tesla can survive in the face of that. Tesla should stick with their space program, that is at least profitable.

Things do seem to be coming to a head with Tesla. Share price down over 5% today so far. Reason? Pick one or more:

Chief Accounting Officer quits a month into the job

Musk appears on podcast and accepts offer to smoke a joint, legal in the state the show was broadcast, which may not go down well with certain investors from the ME.

Tesla and Musk hit with lawsuit (another one ) from a short seller over that $420 market manipulation tweet.

Tesla Model S comes last in What Car? reliability survey.

That's all in the last 24 hours.
          Last edited by Hobosapien; 7 September 2018, 14:54. Reason: forgot one
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Next you'll be telling me the UK is untied because it's written on the box.

In many ways your statement highlights how the daily wail is able to wield such influence over its crop of followers.
            Amazing, every word of what you just said is wrong.
            We're not untied and I don't read the Daily Fail.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              and I don't read the Daily Fail.

Comment

Tesla correction confirmed. You would have 10x your money had you bought Tesla stock in mid 2013. Now it has doubled topped and broken the 200 day moving average. Next stop >$10 a share.

Bye bye Tesla.

Comment

Tesla correction confirmed. You would have 10x your money had you bought Tesla stock in mid 2013. Now it has doubled topped and broken the 200 day moving average. Next stop >$10 a share.

Bye bye Tesla.

That's what happens when you take drugs.

Comment

Bye bye Apple

And here's what happen when the commander n chief doesn't take his medication. Trump tells Apple to build in US to avoid Chinese tariffs

I know the market is due for a correction but nothing unfolds the way you expect. You would have 20x!! if you invested in Apple in 2009. Elon looks knackered and past caring, whereas Apple who does care has a president targeting their business model from under along with Harley Davidson. American stocks, like the housing market 10-years before it, are dangerously overvalued and now the US have hung up a sign on Ellis Island 'do not invest here'.

Take the money and run.

Comment

Watch out below - Amazon coming down to say hello!

And another. Imagine, if you bought Amazon stock at $50 not 9 years ago you'd be selling it today at $2000 - that's 40x

You're going to hear the squeals from across the pond when this one pops. This is the forth time Amazon is testing the 200 day moving average, which is a bad sign. The more often it hits it the more likely it is to fall through it.

Comment

Working...
                      X