• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feminist wave of hysteria building up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Mansplaining is really rather tedious. New chap at ClientCo is one of those. I ask a yes/no question, I get at 15 minute lecture on his deep and meaningful thoughts on the topic, at the end of which I ask "are you saying yes or no?". That triggers another 15 minutes. It's a great way to waste a day.
    Yep but there are women like that also. I don't think it's fair to give it a description that is derogatory to men. It's waffling on I guess.

You won't believe this I once had a women try to tell me how to BBQ. Womensplaining or being a tit?

Comment

Anyone seen Myleene Klaas on the cover of today's Sun?

The Janet Street Porters of this world have got a lot of work to do if they want to put an end to men objectifying women and women enjoying and cashing in on making themselves objects of objectification

Good luck Janet - let us know how that works out for you.
      Last edited by Jog On; 2 February 2018, 15:54. Reason: Janet Street Porter
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Does anyone recall the Monaco Gp where they used grid boys?

Sebastian Vettel on Monaco grid boys - 'What's the point?'

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          Does anyone recall the Monaco Gp where they used grid boys?

Sebastian Vettel on Monaco grid boys - 'What's the point?'
          Nope, i don't remember it, seems it made more of an impression on you

Comment

That's so gayist.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              That's so gayist.
              I can't remember the quote or even where it's from. Two blokes talking, both a bit rough around the edges.

"I like the gays", the other one asks why? And he replies something like "well if you think about it, two gays get together that means there are two extra birds going spare".

Comment

Mansplaining is really rather tedious. New chap at ClientCo is one of those. I ask a yes/no question, I get at 15 minute lecture on his deep and meaningful thoughts on the topic, at the end of which I ask "are you saying yes or no?". That triggers another 15 minutes. It's a great way to waste a day.
                I thought that was simply "being a patronising prat" and is behaviour women also indulge in. To call that mansplaining is a bit sexist.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I didn't come up with the term. Some feminazi did.

Mansplainer, pretentious twit, sanctimonius prick, they're all much of a muchness.

And, yes, I know women who use 42 words when two will do. My mum is one of them

Comment

I didn't come up with the term. Some feminazi did.

Mansplainer, pretentious twit, sanctimonius prick, they're all much of a muchness.

And, yes, I know women who use 42 words when two will do. My mum is one of them
                    If those 42 words are content free, then your mum is Theresa May.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                      Anyone seen Myleene Klaas on the cover of today's Sun?

The Janet Street Porters of this world have got a lot of work to do if they want to put an end to men objectifying women and women enjoying and cashing in on making themselves objects of objectification

Good luck Janet - let us know how that works out for you.
                      Its alright I won't objectify Janet Street Porter, I have some standards, her & NLyUk are out!
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X