• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Uber loses appeal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    WTF you wittering on about piggy ?
    His drugs have stopped working.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

That's the problem when you try to operate so many sockie account.

I think this one's reached the end of its useful life. Time to put it out of its misery.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        That's the problem when you try to operate so many sockie account.
        Voice of experience?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Voice of experience?
          How very dare you!

There's no way I could be bothered with all that.

Comment

Uber never appealed to me.

Comment

I can't do Sockie accounts because all my socks have holes in them, and you'd know it was me.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Uber never appealed to me.

EU,EU Uber Alles?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
                  I meant Owl Hoot but in answer to your question, I've done a bit of research and it would appear that the poster to whom you refer now frequents these fora under the name of Mr Marky Mark.
                  I've told you a million times and all your other incarnates both on here and by PM that you are wrong, I have only ever had one CUK account.

Obviously a situation that you would be far off from understanding, Gricer
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    I've told you a million times and all your other incarnates both on here and by PM that you are wrong, I have only ever had one CUK account.

Obviously a situation that you would be far off from understanding, Gricer

Ah, welcome back old man. How's life in that weird place where everyone speaks funny?

Oh, hold on, they might think I mean the west country...
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Ah, welcome back old man. How's life in that weird place where everyone speaks funny?

Oh, hold on, they might think I mean the west country...
                      Good Morning Sir!

We haven't gone to NZ yet .

The Mrs went and got a very good contract after a long break, due to ill health, newly moving into the test automation area. Seemed too good to ignore the opportunity given the circumstances.

A previous IB client then came and asked me back, 3-4 days WFH, with a very decent rate up lift.

A different type of opportunity purely based on £££, but I have no shame .
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X