• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who the f' pees in a swimming pool?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who the f' pees in a swimming pool?

And it's not just kids...
    19% of adults admitted to having urinated in a swimming pool at least once.
    And professional swimmers have confessed to being among the most regular offenders.

scientific test finding up to 75 litres of urine in public pools

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...eals-the-truth
    Last edited by Paddy; 25 October 2017, 22:54.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

When you get to a certain age, it's just too much of a fecking effort to get out and find a vacant cubicle, and even if it wasn't, there's no guarantee I'd reach it in time...

If the figure of 19% is to be believed, it means about 60% of the others are liars...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

nlady does that on demand, but only if you put a coin in her slot.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        nlady does that on demand, but only if you put a coin in her slot.
        Those days are long gone, it's Euros only, and high value notes at that...allegedly...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          Those days are long gone, it's Euros only, and high value notes at that...allegedly...
          That's for her novelty work at weekends. Midweek, anything in the slot will do, even a round pound.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            When you get to a certain age, it's just too much of a fecking effort to get out and find a vacant cubicle, and even if it wasn't, there's no guarantee I'd reach it in time...

If the figure of 19% is to be believed, it means about 60% of the others are liars...
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I always pee in the pool, who can be asked to get out. Sometimes when I need a tulip Especially at the beginning of a swim I’ll get out to do it.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                I always pee in the pool, who can be asked to get out. Sometimes when I need a tulip Especially at the beginning of a swim I’ll get out to do it.
                It seems that it is the Brexiters who pee in pools

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  It seems that it is the Brexiters who pee in pools
                  And poo

They like to swim around in their own sh!t it makes them feel British and independent

Comment

A regular swimmer once said peeing in the pool is fine. Its people that don't wipe their arse properly that are the bigger issue.

Maybe needs some bottom inspectors?

Comment

Working...
                    X