• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    My technical director insisted that it would not be possible to construct one of the set pieces in a day. When I challenged him, he quit. Yesterday we built all 6 set pieces in 5 hours. Including the break for lunch.
    teach you not to hire Suity
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      What are you doing this weekend?

Today I have end client away day - zorbing and golf(which I detest - though not as much as working).

Tomorrow baby bp and me are are crewing for the brutal - world's toughest triathlon. For one of the race favourites.

Sunday = back to the smoke.
      Those of you who are friends with me on facebook will see photos of me zorbing. And a picture of baby bp helping to crew at the brutal. The racer did a triple IM, and is off the bike now. In 2nd place. Hopefully will be up and down Snowdon soon(9 miles). Then just 13 lake laps of 5.2 miles. A lake lap is only a 300 feet ascent/descent.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        FTFY
        'practice' is for amateurs
        And Doctors?

Comment

And homosexuals?
          FTFY

Comment

Those of you who are friends with me on facebook will see photos of me zorbing. And a picture of baby bp helping to crew at the brutal. The racer did a triple IM, and is off the bike now. In 2nd place. Hopefully will be up and down Snowdon soon(9 miles). Then just 13 lake laps of 5.2 miles. A lake lap is only a 300 feet ascent/descent.
            Has this person finished yet?

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
              Hoping to pass my test and get my pilots license this weekend. Quite nervous though and weather isn't looking amazing.
              Weather said no, ho hum! Knew I should have gone to learn in Arizona or something!

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                :
                hmmm, not sure what you mean by this?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Has this person finished yet?
                  Just finished in 1st. Still 5 going. They are all at least 5 hours behind. They have 12 hours 23 minutes to finish...

Amazing as he was unwell the last week. Was thinking of dropping to only a double.

Comment

Originally posted by gables View Post
                    hmmm, not sure what you mean by this?
                    I'm a supporter of MAMILs, particularly if they stay in the city and don't come into the peaceful countryside with their dangerous riding, littering, noise and general lack of respect and responsibility.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      I'm a supporter of MAMILs, particularly if they stay in the city and don't come into the peaceful countryside with their dangerous riding, littering, noise and general lack of respect and responsibility.
                      Ah I see, anyone behaving like that is not welcome anywhere, MAMIL or not, which I'm not. I was hoping maybe the other fella was a mountain biker and I would find new places to ride, hence my question.

Comment

Working...
                      X