• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Projet Angscht oder Welt Dominatioun

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see Ruritania is on the accession list to join the EU.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Yes I've been waiting for the "even closer union - even less democracy" speech to finally arrive......roll on autonomy even if all goes a bit pear-shaped.

Comment

Originally posted by glebe digital View Post
        Yes I've been waiting for the "even closer union - even less democracy" speech to finally arrive......roll on autonomy even if all goes a bit pear-shaped.
        Have you thought this through ?

You know that all the laws the EU thinks up are sent in the post to Norway, Switzerland and Iceland.

In other words if the UK ends up in a "transitional deal" then the all powerful Mr Juncker will thinking up laws which will be sent by return of post to the UK parliament and they will have to implement them.

I look forward to that.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Eurosceptics need to understand that leaving the EU doesn't mean to say you are free of EU law, it just means to say you can no longer influence and shape it.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            Have you thought this through ?

You know that all the laws the EU thinks up are sent in the post to Norway, Switzerland and Iceland.

In other words if the UK ends up in a "transitional deal" then the all powerful Mr Juncker will thinking up laws which will be sent by return of post to the UK parliament and they will have to implement them.

I look forward to that.

Indeed and I look forward to seeing how well Mr Junker walks with an a4 envelope shoved up his arse.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Indeed and I look forward to seeing how well Mr Junker walks with an a4 envelope shoved up his arse.
              I'm not sure it will it is his arse where the envelope will be. You may notice the heads of state of Norway, Iceland and Switzerland walk with a slight limp.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                So you have reached Anger. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  Reminds me of Homer Simpson....

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post

Well I am not really angry at all - just thought it would be humorous.

So lets say Mr Junker send us said a4 envelope and we just shred it without opening it

What is he going to do?

Invade the Uk and enforce his laws?

Take us to court and try and sue us for what?

You are like a 30 year old virgin who has just moved out of mummies and daddies house and you still take your shoes off when you come through the door because that is what was indoctrinated into you when you lived with mummy and daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

I look forward to that.

Why, as you no longer live in the UK?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X