• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump is not mentally ill

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by excon View Post
    Shush.... facts such as these are verboten.

I really hope liberals didn't give Obama and Hilary a free pass because they were from favored identity groups.
    Loads of liberal Americans hated Hilary more than Trump....
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Loads of liberal Americans hated Hilary more than Trump....
      Exactly this is simply to do with the fact that Trump is an incompetent twerp who might start WW III because he's had a bad day.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        Exactly this is simply to do with the fact that Trump is an incompetent twerp who might start WW III because he's had a bad day.
        Shh... don't say that, they want to spin it into an "us v them" thing. It's Newspeak.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Shh... don't say that, they want to spin it into an "us v them" thing. It's Newspeak.
          You mean cretins stick together?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by excon View Post
            Shush.... facts such as these are verboten.

I really hope liberals didn't give Obama and Hilary a free pass because they were from favored identity groups.
            Dubya was a good president who made one fatal blunder - the Iraq war.

Obama was a mediocre president who did one thing well - he prevented an American, and therefore world depression in 2008, by learning the lessons from the 1930s.

Trump is worse than mediocre, he's an idiot.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Possibly a bit aggressive but...
              There is a saying among some people to the left of liberalism that a liberal is a person who opposes wars as long as they are in the past.

Comment

It's not like he is the first one

The Madman and the Bomb - POLITICO Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Ahh but what is "normal"?

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    Exactly it isn't about an amnesty for illegal immigrants or surrendering to ISIS , it is all about the fact that Trump is completely daft incompetent neo-Nazi supporting twerp.

You say that as if it's a bad thing.

Comment

All political leaders are insane.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X