• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Achtung - Kellner sprechen Englisch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I'm glad you love yourself...
    Except when it's on public transport.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      First they came for the cretins...
      Let us know how that plays out so that we can take whatever actions are deemed necessary.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I love Europeans. In Europe.....
        Where are you then? Narnia, Atlantis, Babar's Kingdom or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Country_of_the_Blind
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Where are you then? Narnia, Atlantis, Babar's Kingdom or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Country_of_the_Blind
          I am in DarmyLand. Everything is fine here.

Do you need more crayons? Should we send in nurse to tie your shoelaces?

Comment

He's not allowed shoe laces.

Comment

Can't we all just learn English and be done with it?
              English is not a very efficient language, it's the equivalent to BASIC programming. There is also a lot of ambiguity with the grammar.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                He's not allowed shoe laces.
                Or Crayons.............
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Jens Spahn said hearing waiters speaking English in Berlin 'drives me up the wall'
                  37-year-old politician insisted you would 'never find this kind of lunacy in Paris'

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Or Crayons.............
                    Brexiters, don't you just love them. I suspect severe trepanation wouldn't make an improvement ...
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      Brexiters, don't you just love them. I suspect severe trepanation wouldn't make an improvement ...
                      If it didn't work the first time, why do you think it would a second?
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X