• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corbyn to take part in TV debate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corbyn to take part in TV debate

Jeremy Corbyn to take part in seven-way TV debate - BBC News

Get in !!

The man is a legend. Now lets see if that Tory scum May has any courage to join in or hide behind her "strong and stable" leadership.

Not only was Corbyn's manifesto a massive hit with the masses, today he is going to win over the rest of the voters during his debate. This is moment when May loses the general election she thought was in the bag.

If you are still unsure, dont be, vote with your feet and elect the only electable leader out there.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Great news, stupid decision by Corbyn, but were used to them! He will be targeted by the other leftie loons such as the Lib Dems, Greens and the nationalists who will want to attract some votes. The PM is wise to avoid such a ridiculous circus.
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      The man is a leg end.
      FTFY

Comment

It's the right thing to do - he's so far back he has nothing to lose. He will be targeted but that's different to what is already happening.

I expect that he'll do quite well and his numbers will rise after this

Comment

I've already voted
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            I've already voted
            A vote for a strong and stable government ?
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              I've already voted
              Your local imam will have some more cards, don't worry.

Comment

A 7-way debate sounds a lot like the Coalition of Chaos I've heard so much about.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Re-nationalisation for the railways - a vote winner and a shareholder nightmare

Re-nationalisation of the utilities - fantastic

House price crash smash proper, at least 50%, pound hits the floor.

UK credit rating in trouble

Someone somewhere looses a £10k bet

Funny, a few years ago people were talking about Greece imploding. How times have changed.

Come on Corbyn!
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
                    Great news, stupid decision by Corbyn, but were used to them! He will be targeted by the other leftie loons such as the Lib Dems, Greens and the nationalists who will want to attract some votes. The PM is wise to avoid such a ridiculous circus.
                    WHS.

Sturgeon to Corbyn 'Join me and together we can rule the universe like Jimmy Krankie and Rolf Harris'
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X