• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corbyn to take part in TV debate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meridian View Post
    Absolutely agree.

But neither can you make things up to suit yourself, like "has anyone thought that maybe the election was called..."

Assuming you've followed your own advice and done your own research, you would know exactly what May has said her motivation for calling the election is.
    Yup its easy just google why may called an election, read the results and come to your own conclusion.

Comment

Amber Rudd for PM.

She can make audiences laugh and stand up to the rest.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Yup its easy just google why may called an election, read the results and come to your own conclusion.
        Well done.

And did any of your results come back "the election was called because May knows she inherited the PM role and wants to give people the chance to vote prior to Brexit."?

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
          Well done.

And did any of your results come back "the election was called because May knows she inherited the PM role and wants to give people the chance to vote prior to Brexit."?
          No but they generally point to trying to presenting a strong united britian to europe during negotations or fook em.

It is not any political parties doing that we voted out.

Cameron did it due to pressure from the people which was the right thing.

Ok he expected remain to win and got a shock and then went back on his word.

So maybe that was the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            It will be a proud moment when he wins the election with a landslide.
            Indeed, and by way of celebration, your carers may even ease the tension on some of the buckles of your straitjacket!!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Personally I think she called because she knows that Brexit is going to **** up the UK so she's made the worst manifesto in Conservative history hoping that the electorate vote someone else in...

(Alternatively she and Trump are sleeper Putin agents are have been woken to destroy the western world....)
              Only a complete moron would draw that conclusion.
              I see what you did there.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Only Corbyn getting cheered on this debate. Feck, he's coming across well epecially as May has bottled it.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Only Corbyn getting cheered on this debate.
                  In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                    Corbyn has completely massacred the lot in the debate so far. The applause from the audience was deafening. I tell you what, the entire country is standing up and applauding the great man, his vision is unmatched. It will be a proud moment when he wins the election with a landslide.
                    I will be applauding and eating popcorn from afar whilst the UK does a Venezuela.

No way I'm going to be dragged down to poverty by the likes of Corbyn and Abbopotomus.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      I will be applauding and eating popcorn from afar whilst the UK does a Venezuela.

No way I'm going to be dragged down to poverty by the likes of Corbyn and Abbopotomus.
                      This proves you're a bulltulipter.
                      As if any politicians could "drag you down to poverty"
                      You're in that position because of your poor judgement.
                      Typical Brexiter.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X