• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More sick violence...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor woman.

I don't understand the mind of these criminals who asked for asylum and ended up committing crimes against innocents from a country that receives them. I don't understand, seriously.

If I needed to run out of from my country, I would be grateful to the country that would receive me for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
      Poor woman.

I don't understand the mind of these criminals who asked for asylum and ended up committing crimes against innocents from a country that receives them. I don't understand, seriously.

If I needed to run out of from my country, I would be grateful to the country that would receive me for the rest of my life.
      Unfortunately some of them have a sense of entitlement and feel in some way that the West owes them. They see no need to change their cultural mindset, especially as they regard Western liberalism to be immoral.

@TheGreenBastard - the comment about Dominion Theology was an observation, not an argument. It's dangerous fruitcakeism however - should the proponents ever gain power. We've seen what happens when the Church is a political power!
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Unfortunately some of them have a sense of entitlement and feel in some way that the West owes them. They see no need to change their cultural mindset, especially as they regard Western liberalism to be immoral.

@TheGreenBastard - the comment about Dominion Theology was an observation, not an argument. It's dangerous fruitcakeism however - should the proponents ever gain power. We've seen what happens when the Church is a political power!
        or given any power e.g. Ireland
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
          The number of pillars depends on the sect.

You mean that people shouldn't tar all Muslims with the same brush?
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            No they just don't want to be Pillaried!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              What are you talking about? Do you have dementia?

I'm tarring Islam / the Koran.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Honestly, I don't think this is a religion issue because it happens the same with immigrants or asylum seekers with the same beliefs. For me, it's more simple than that, ex: If your house burn and your neighbour invite you to go to their home, what would be your feelings. I bet you would kick them out.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
                  What are you talking about? Do you have dementia?

I'm tarring Islam / the Koran.
                  There is no more a single ideology of Islam than there is of Christianity or Judaism.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    What a silly non sequitur. Just admit to yourself that you love it because it fuels your hatred. You'll feel better.
                    Bit like reading General on CUK then?
                    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                      There is no more a single ideology of Islam than there is of Christianity or Judaism.
                      How many different version of the Koran are there?

Which "ideology" is "correct"? The one that is essentially forced to align with Western ideals (i.e. in Britain [somewhat]) - or the Islamic Schools of Saudi Arabia, existing nearly since the dawn of Islam?

Comment

Working...
                      X