• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
    NEVER post your private keys, you should know that Scoot....
    That was Drei's key...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      That was Drei's key...
      balance: 7 satoshis.

He lost all his bitcoin trying to buy a loaf of bread.

Comment

$10k on coinmarketcap.com

Comment

Next stop $20k

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Somewhere between Greed and Delusion, glad I'm two thirds out - bet it still climbs another $2k before the correction. Respect risk.

Comment

Got to agree with scooter. Surely its just rising way too fast?

So scoot how much u up on cashout?
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                Got to agree with scooter. Surely its just rising way too fast?

So scoot how much u up on cashout?
                a hefty six figured sum - you'd have cashed out too - when you clicking on the buy / sell 18 to 23 BTC's worth on this trade and that, then your hands sweat when you realise how much you just traded. I could never be a city boy, too cautious.

The remainder in privacy coins that are also paired with the $, with the exception of XLM and Zencash.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  a hefty six figured sum - you'd have cashed out too - when you clicking on the buy / sell 18 to 23 BTC's worth on this trade and that, then your hands sweat when you realise how much you just traded. I could never be a city boy, too cautious.

The remainder in privacy coins that are also paired with the $, with the exception of XLM and Zencash.
                  23 BTCs is a good few quid. Must admit I crapped it buying first bitcoin (part of) for $300 in case I put the wrong address and I gifted it to someone else.

So its all in bank account in good old sterling now? Prove some of the doubters wrong that you can actually withdraw it.

I'm only about £1100 up on BTC (and about £100 on my alts which havent done so well). Total held is just over $3000 now. Probably keep hold of for now.

My pension is £14K up on that tracker and I've taken the initial investment out so I can't lose now. Tempted to think I've made £14K move it but I'm too greedy for that lol.

I thought 10K for BTC would be a big limit but its still going. Part of me wonders if as the price shoots up, its had a positive effect. Sort of getting more exposure in the news, people seeing it, thinking I've got to get on that before its too late which is pushing it up even more.

BUT its got to stop somewhere surely....

Saying that isnt BTC market cap still minimal to what the market for gold is? Thats an interesting fact.
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

One of the American hedge fund lot said in the FT they reckon BC could easily get to $40k by 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                      I thought 10K for BTC would be a big limit but its still going. Part of me wonders if as the price shoots up, its had a positive effect. Sort of getting more exposure in the news, people seeing it, thinking I've got to get on that before its too late which is pushing it up even more.

BUT its got to stop somewhere surely....

Saying that isnt BTC market cap still minimal to what the market for gold is? Thats an interesting fact.
                      $10k is still small. Gold investors are bound to weigh in at some point. Unlikely as it might seem here's a though. If 1% invested in gold becomes invested in bitcoin, the price of a single bitcoin will be pushed to near $1 million.

2017 is the beginning, 2018 will be the main event, 2019 end game with the survivors.

People if you think you've missed out, think again. It's not even started proper yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X