• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

interestingly Tesla have made more from Bitcoin this year than they have from selling EV cars last year

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
      interestingly Tesla have made more from Bitcoin this year than they have from selling EV cars last year
      Bit perverse that a supposedly environmentally friendly company like Tesla invests in bitcoin which wastes so much electricity.
      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post

Just my opinion. Not shilling, Not financial advice. Disclaimer: I have lots.

SNTR was originally designed to be a blockchain notarisation service for proof of events and copyright. A blockchain for lawyers. My take on it is they did the use cases and realised that it could be used for all sorts of stuff. There is a coin swap coming for CIL which will run on their hardware masternode. It uses a DAG hybrid cDAG that they've written themselves. At 13 gwei, for me it was a no brainer.

Plusses: hardware masternode and coin swap imminent, test mainnet delivered on time, no major exchange listings yet, top tech and good dev team. Nice articles by CEO. Most importantly for me, plenty of GITHub activity.

Minuses: No up-to-date white paper. Communication sometimes iffy.

DYOR a total gamble.
        I don't suppose anyone remembers that post from 2018?

Well, I've spent the last two years accumulating at close to zero and when SNTR became UBX I swapped the lot for free.

This is what's happened since November;

Click image for larger version  Name:	ubix.JPG Views:	0 Size:	24.1 KB ID:	4154605

Tee hee.

...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Oh wow, before it was zero now it is 0.00005!

Hodl until you get at least a pint worth

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Oh wow, before it was zero now it is 0.00005!

Hodl until you get at least a pint worth

I think you're doubly ignorant. Firstly because you talk to people like tulip and secondly because it's 0.0005 and not 0.00005. It's also GBP.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

It does not matter if it shows 5000000 on that chart, even if it’s in GBPs

Comment

You really are talking utter bilge.

Comment

How many tulipcoins have you accumulated, what’s their total “value”?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    How many tulipcoins have you accumulated, what’s their total “value”?
                    As they used to say about Rolls Royce power output, the answer is "ample".

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                      As they used to say about Rolls Royce power output, the answer is "ample".
                      How much, in GBP using exchange rate of 0.0005?

Comment

Working...
                      X