• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enough already. Open forum.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Anyone here holding BABB / BAX?

BABB have made it very difficult to sell the coins (and of course they were very easy to buy on launch...). On their app they allow you to transfer BAX to ETH they only offer you half the actual value in ETH. Thought of transferring my BAX to another exchange but it's not widely traded and Kucoin is the only "large" exchange to do it on, but I haven't use this before.

BABB are not responding to my emails to their Support team.

Seems to be (yet another) crypto scam.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post

Comment

AtWAT

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
            I have to say, this little mini-exchange about SNTR really reminds me of the kind of stuff Scoots used to post (whatever happened to him?). We even have a picture to add that additional level of authenticity.!

Posts that were all mouth and no substance, other than an oblique reference to a historical post about something where absolutely no indication was given that any position was being taken then or now.

Not even an indication of the "ample" % gains.

Actually, i didn't have to say it, but i've typed it now, so, hey-ho
            Last edited by Paralytic; 29 March 2021, 07:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
              Not even an indication of the "ample" % gains.
              The gains in this case are clearly infinite since it went from 0 to 0.00000000000005 (but it's in GBP!)

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                  Anyone here holding BABB / BAX?

BABB have made it very difficult to sell the coins (and of course they were very easy to buy on launch...). On their app they allow you to transfer BAX to ETH they only offer you half the actual value in ETH. Thought of transferring my BAX to another exchange but it's not widely traded and Kucoin is the only "large" exchange to do it on, but I haven't use this before.

BABB are not responding to my emails to their Support team.

I'm still holding and waiting for it to pump a bit before offloading it, If you don't want to use Kucoin you can use Uniswap or another ETH based DEX. You'll have to import the contract address into your wallet:

0x9a0242b7a33dacbe40edb927834f96eb39f8fbcb

I think it will pump a bit - nothing to do with the project but as a general alt season pump.
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    If you don't want to use Kucoin you can use Uniswap or another ETH based DEX.
                    Kucoin, Uniswap, ETH, DEX...

Kids these days

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Kucoin, Uniswap, ETH, DEX...

Kids these days
                      When is your squirrel NFT coming out?
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X