• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Updated my chart idea:

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BT...le-resistance/

Could go either way but tentatively optimistic. Looks very head and shouldersey but I've seen better heads and shoulders - that have still failed. Lots of resistance to get through still but looking better...
    Goldman Sachs has bought poloniex... if that's true then we're bulls all the way :-)
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
      Goldman Sachs has bought poloniex... if that's true then we're bulls all the way :-)
      feck off? really? Link?

Scratching my heading as to knowing what that means.... they're wanting control? Fees?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        feck off? really? Link?

Scratching my heading as to knowing what that means.... they're wanting control? Fees?
        actually bought by circle....who have GS as a major investor
        https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.r...on-400-million
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

feck off? really? Link?

First step into the market I would have thought. if they own the exchange then they have no fees...or is that too simple an idea? Plus they'll get the ever growing fees from a market increasing in popularity

Comment

First step into the market I would have thought. if they own the exchange then they have no fees...or is that too simple an idea? Plus they'll get the ever growing fees from a market increasing in popularity
            I guess. The gatekeeper is holding all the keys. But then decentralised exchanges will grow throughout this year. There must be something else...
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

they probably just think its a good investment

Comment

My latest thoughts
                https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BT...wave-diagonal/

Comment

you're really getting into this?

Comment

you're really getting into this?
                    Love it. Just wish I was right more often. That being said I made nearly 30% on my RDD over the last week from its predictable behaviour. About to start that cycle again. I have sell orders ready for between 140 and 150 sats...a week or so before that though

Comment

I just picked up a follower on tradingview! Fool.

Comment

Working...
                      X