• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going - you can bring a friend as well.

Might as well get something for my ETH if I'm not getting a Lambo.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

managed to get another one right the count is going up slowly but surely
      https://www.tradingview.com/chart/OM...and-shoulders/
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
        managed to get another one right the count is going up slowly but surely
        https://www.tradingview.com/chart/OM...and-shoulders/
        I'm hodling OMG...
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          I'm hodling OMG...
          Me too. Just trying to increase the amount of coins.
          Picked up another follower on tradingview because of that chart
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
            Me too. Just trying to increase the amount of coins.
            Picked up another follower on tradingview because of that chart
            Just need RDD to drop to 78 and I'll have had another prediction come through
            Because of laddering in I'll be happy with 81 but 78 is better
            Actual prediction was 75 (didn't publish this one because it's based on someone else's work) but i went in on it

EDIT:
            RDD seems to behave in a very technical way so it makes it pretty good to trade on. Automated algorithms seem to play a massive role in this coin and I'd recommend people check out tradingdevil on youtube for his prediction methods. This guy really seems to know his stuff for algo trading
            Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 1 March 2018, 15:36.

Comment

2 more ICOs I'm looking at:

https://mainframe.com/

https://metronome.io/#start
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Think someone mentioned GIFTO before - bought some more. The usability and scalability and the speed at which those two things could happen is quite exciting.
                That was me, yep Teeka has done his homework on this one and it looks very promising. Are you still optimistic about Verge (XVG) in the coming months ?

Comment

Originally posted by FarangMau View Post
                  That was me, yep Teeka has done his homework on this one and it looks very promising. Are you still optimistic about Verge (XVG) in the coming months ?
                  verge has literally just had a mini break out. retracing now and about to hit the 0.618 level so hopefully if that holds we're off to the races

Comment

As a project... mmmm

As a pump, sure it'll hit $1-2 by May. Just make sure you collect the winnings and dump them in BTC before the sell off.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Planing to unload my ETC profits on Gifto... if it say <$0.5 until then...
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X