• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took my NANO profits and bought some more CND two days ago as it had to move sometime and it looked really cheap. Finally started to correct overnight. Hope it continues.

There's also lots of XVG news coming over the next month apparently. Hopefully it'll have some effect on the price.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
      Actually what is going on with ETC? Does anyone have any news I've missed? (Seen no news whatsoever)
      I had expected ETC to be at over 0.004 by now even without the airdrop (expected) pump.
      From an Elliott perspective it looks like it's doing a WXYXZ as there seem to be two failed impulse attempts
      This:

Statement on Callisto [CLO] Airdrop to Ethereum Classic [ETC] holders

Just hold. Saw something similar last March before Ripple went vertical on just one weekend.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Updated my BTC chart:

"Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          Updated my BTC chart:

What does all that mumbo jumbo mean? Am I long Lambos or short this week?

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            Updated my BTC chart:

FTFY.

Comment

https://gastracker.io

Block 5,500,000 almost upon us.

This site lists future airdrops (free money), might be an idea to plant your dosh in those coins before the hour assuming there has been no rally before hand like with ETC.

https://airdropalert.com
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

scooterscot, would you mind sharing a list of coins which you're holding, with equivalent value of 1BTC or more?
                Last edited by crmh; 5 March 2018, 17:39.

Comment

Meh...
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by crmh View Post
                    scooterscot, would you mind sharing a list of coins which you're holding, with equivalent value of 1BTC or more?
                    That's a long list

KORE, OMG, FOR, XTZ, SC, AION, BTS, RDD, EMC2, ADA, DRGN, XVG, CPC, BOS, QTUM, LRC, CND, DASH, POWR, STORJ, WAX, TRX, BPT, GTO, NMR, ZEN, ETC, GRS, VTC, SALT, UBQ, MTL, WAVES, FCT, PAY, DNT... and lets not forget BABB.

The strongest horses of this list in 2018 IMO will be Zencash, CND (should kaboom after May), DRGN (Makes Crypto easy for companies), GTO, ETC (expecting a x 10 gain throughout the year).

It's not what I'm holding that's important. I've said many times, coin accumulation is the ticket. If any of the above appreciates in a major way then I'll sell the profits into BTC and cash out along the way and more so when BTC hits $100k

Comment

Originally posted by crmh View Post
                      Was it you who PM me J? I'll answer in time - so many messages and work believe it or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X