• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Planing to unload my ETC profits on Gifto... if it say <$0.5 until then...
    Did you take profit already on ETC, I thought you were holding for the airdrop?

I'm a bit nervous after seeing what happened to zcl/btcp.

Comment

Originally posted by bish View Post

The ZCL crash had other factors in there as well. I believe that most of the developers were leaving the platform to go to BTCP and that caused a big reaction in the ZCL price.
      Since ETC and CLO are just airdropping I don't think the effect should be as bad.
      This has just prompted me to look at the ETC price and it's very low...way lower than I would have expected given the thought of 'free money' in the air drop. Makes me think there won't really be an effect after the airdrop as it's already happened
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
        The ZCL crash had other factors in there as well. I believe that most of the developers were leaving the platform to go to BTCP and that caused a big reaction in the ZCL price.
        Since ETC and CLO are just airdropping I don't think the effect should be as bad.
        This has just prompted me to look at the ETC price and it's very low...way lower than I would have expected given the thought of 'free money' in the air drop. Makes me think there won't really be an effect after the airdrop as it's already happened
        Actually what is going on with ETC? Does anyone have any news I've missed? (Seen no news whatsoever)
        I had expected ETC to be at over 0.004 by now even without the airdrop (expected) pump.
        From an Elliott perspective it looks like it's doing a WXYXZ as there seem to be two failed impulse attempts
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Carney calls for crackdown on crypto-currency 'mania' - BBC News
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by bish View Post

I'm holding until near middle of March. CNBC are talking about the ETC airdrop.

https://twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/st...48370161643521
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Let's see how this one pans out
              https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XM...-to-break-out/

Comment

It will be his parting gift to the proles before heading back to Canada on a £10m a year retirement package courtesy of the UK tax payer.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                  XMR should do well this year for sure. But..... the competition is hot on its heels. Used to be there was only one or two private coins out there. Now there's several. Don't think it's enough just to be covering private transactions.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I reckon the whole things going to go bang, take all the stock markets with it and Russia is going to nuke everyone with their new missiles.

I personally am investing in lead shields and baked beans.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      I personally am investing in lead shields and baked beans.
                      Hmmm....baked beans, the new post-apocalypse currency....

Comment

Working...
                      X