• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new idea published..OMGBTC. I didn't see it going as high as it did and missed out on a lot of profit
    https://www.tradingview.com/chart/OM...and-shoulders/
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Just looking at some ICOs, anyone heard anything about the following?

https://ethearnal.com

https://jury.online/ico
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Think someone mentioned GIFTO before - bought some more. The usability and scalability and the speed at which those two things could happen is quite exciting.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Anyone else get a BABB Hodlers Party invite at Canary Wharf?

Canapes and FREE BAR!

(Nobody told me the tokens I was buying were actually beer tokens!)
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post

Canapes and FREE BAR!

Mine just came through
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
              Mine just came through
              Are you going? Is there a possibility of CUK going in mob-handed?
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Are you going? Is there a possibility of CUK going in mob-handed?
                Afraid not. Not that I'm under the thumb but I can imagine my wife's response to me going to an 'imaginary money' (as she calls it) party in London....okay, okay...I'm under the thumb

Comment

Who has a party on a Tuesday night?!
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Canapes and FREE BAR!

Got this too but the Wharf is a mission for me to get to.

Not happy about our investment funds being used so liberally in this way

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                      Got this too but the Wharf is a mission for me to get to.

Not happy about our investment funds being used so liberally in this way
                      I can't stand that Jubilee line bit.

Comment

Working...
                      X