• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
    Hah! Just trying to ROI my rig as quickly as possible mate Vampiric tendencies aside! 4 more cards coming this week - what have I done?!
    How many slots do you have in your chassis?
    I'm still trying to justify the cost to myself of buying a rig. Saving for a house (made an offer on one yesterday) so need all the cash I can get at the moment
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
      How many slots do you have in your chassis?
      I'm still trying to justify the cost to myself of buying a rig. Saving for a house (made an offer on one yesterday) so need all the cash I can get at the moment
      Congrats! Hope you're offer gets accepted

I've got a six slot six lane PCIe board - which is a bugger. Some have 6 slots but 8 or 12 lanes, so you can put 3X expanders into 1 PCIe slot - three extra risers and cards that way. I bought 4 gigabyte 1060's (the ones with the magic Samsung memory) because they were dirt cheap. £215/card - retailing for £280-290 everywhere else. If I get them i'll buy more components around them, if I don't get them I get a refund and nothings lost!

Comment

you may want to look into Garlicoin (GRLC) - It's only available to trade on Satoshi; it's a meme coin which has been generating so much hype it's unbelievable.
        About
        Garlicoin is a garlic bread-themed cryptocurrency launched by Redditor DigitalizedOrange using Litecoin (LTC) technology.

Origin
        On December 25th, 2017, Redditor DigitalizedOrange created the /r/garlicoin[2] subreddit, where he submitted a post titled “If this post gets 30,000 upvotes, I will make a garlic bread cryptocurrency called garlicoin” to /r/garlicoin.[1] Over the next month the post gained over 45,800 points (88% upvoted) and 1,200 comments.

"The developers plan to incorporate it into their game Garlic Bread Dating Simulator"

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
          About
          Garlicoin is a garlic bread-themed cryptocurrency launched by Redditor DigitalizedOrange using Litecoin (LTC) technology.

Origin
          On December 25th, 2017, Redditor DigitalizedOrange created the /r/garlicoin[2] subreddit, where he submitted a post titled “If this post gets 30,000 upvotes, I will make a garlic bread cryptocurrency called garlicoin” to /r/garlicoin.[1] Over the next month the post gained over 45,800 points (88% upvoted) and 1,200 comments.

"The developers plan to incorporate it into their game Garlic Bread Dating Simulator"

Garlic...Breadcoin... it's the future...I've seen it
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Congrats! Hope you're offer gets accepted

I've got a six slot six lane PCIe board - which is a bugger. Some have 6 slots but 8 or 12 lanes, so you can put 3X expanders into 1 PCIe slot - three extra risers and cards that way. I bought 4 gigabyte 1060's (the ones with the magic Samsung memory) because they were dirt cheap. £215/card - retailing for £280-290 everywhere else. If I get them i'll buy more components around them, if I don't get them I get a refund and nothings lost!
            I have a pre-order in place for 8 of these:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...KL5A1OLE&psc=1

But there's no telling how long the out-of-stock situation will last.

I'm keen to attempt the build myself, or pay someone to help me.

Comment

DADI ICO

Anyone get an DADI in the ICO today? I was on at 12 sharp and sent my ETH over. Still sitting at pending and the ICO has now sold out. Looks like I will get my ETH back at some point minus the gas fee. Disappointing but onto the next ICO

Comment

Next ICO...

Originally posted by pjt View Post
                Anyone get an DADI in the ICO today? I was on at 12 sharp and sent my ETH over. Still sitting at pending and the ICO has now sold out. Looks like I will get my ETH back at some point minus the gas fee. Disappointing but onto the next ICO
                And the next is...!?

Comment

Originally posted by DivyeshS View Post
                  And the next is...!?
                  Got a few targets

WePower if I can get onto the whitelist via ballet
                  GoNetwork
                  Arcblock

If your interested have a look on ICODrops for some details

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
                    Got a few targets

WePower if I can get onto the whitelist via ballet
                    GoNetwork
                    Arcblock

If your interested have a look on ICODrops for some details
                    Me too waiting for Arcblock. No dates yet for GoNetwork right?

Comment

This Bitfinex / Tether thing is really kicking off.

Siam Kidd has just gone 100% into FIAT (Euros). He's gambling on a 30% to 50% crash in the crypto market valuation over the next 2 to 3 months.

Comment

Working...
                      X