• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM:FAO Admin RE:Swear list changes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM:FAO Admin RE:Swear list changes

Suggestion to admin, can we please add:

- Bremainer
    - Bremoaner
    - Remnant

And all the other terms on a par with a school playground debate. I don't even know which terms refer to which demographics and frankly it's just stupid all round. It's like a load of tweens spouting "OMG" and "LOL" and "Amazeballs".
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

- Bremainer
    - Bremoaner
    - Remnant

And all the other terms on a par with a school playground debate. I don't even know which terms refer to which demographics and frankly it's just stupid all round. It's like a load of tweens spouting "OMG" and "LOL" and "Amazeballs".
    A splendid EU approach.

Don't like it, close it down.

Comment

- Bremainer
      - Bremoaner
      - Remnant

Neatest thing would be for the swear filter to change these words to 'Enemy of the People'.

Comment

- Bremainer
        - Bremoaner
        - Remnant

I agree that it's cringeworthy and childish, but remember which website we are on.

Comment

If you see a word that makes you sad, go to your safe space until you feel better.

HTH BIDI

Or alternatively MTFU you snowflakes.

Comment

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Indeed its time for Goodthink. Any discussion of current events or the UK's traitorous departure from the bosom / Armpit / buttocks of the EU-SSR should be forbidden.

Maybe we could exclude cretin but that would mean Sasgoogoo would never post anything & his sockie NLYUK would be silenced as well. Nope don't see a downside either.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Indeed its time for Goodthink. Any discussion of current events or the UK's traitorous departure from the bosom / Armpit / buttocks of the EU-SSR should be forbidden.

Maybe we could exclude cretin but that would mean Sasgoogoo would never post anything & his sockie NLYUK would be silenced as well. Nope don't see a downside either.
                You are hardly in a position to complain that the other side is throwing about accusations of treason.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  You are hardly in a position to complain that the other side is throwing about accusations of treason.

you know that is a newspaper not a political party don't you?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Admin,

Please can you replace d000hg with "Bremainer|Bremoaner|Remnant"? And can that be his custom title?

Comment

Working...
                    X