• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quebec mosque attack

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Oh no! Who'd have thought Fox News might get things completely wrong by blaming the Muslim community for an act that turns out to have been committed by a white nationalist? I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked!

Suspect in Quebec Mosque Attack Quickly Depicted as a Moroccan Muslim. He’s a White Nationalist.
    as said earlier its a bit early.

Note it wasn't just Fox the local newspapers were saying the same.

Are you denying a Morrocan man was detained as everyone seems to agree with that?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Are you denying a Morrocan man was detained as everyone seems to agree with that?
      A Moroccan man was indeed detained, and also released as it turned out he was just a witness.

Comment

A Moroccan man was indeed detained, and also released as it turned out he was just a witness.
        Phew good job it was the Canadian Police that got him. US and he would literally have been minced by the number of bullets hitting him from the Yank Plod.

Comment

Yes, care to retract your racist twaddle for once?

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
            Best to just quote him.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Oh no! Who'd have thought Fox News might get things completely wrong by blaming the Muslim community for an act that turns out to have been committed by a white nationalist? I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked!

Suspect in Quebec Mosque Attack Quickly Depicted as a Moroccan Muslim. He’s a White Nationalist.
              So just some random nutter then, and not a terrorist act.

Comment

His Facebook page (archived here) shows "likes" for Donald J. Trump and Marine Le Pen, so I think we're good to go with the assumptions now
                He also "liked" Katy Perry.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  So just some random nutter then, and not a terrorist act.
                  As I said last night I don't know yet

His political aims are?

do post a link to a reputable news site to support your claim.

Oh Look the BBC don't know.
                  Quebec mosque attack: Student Alexandre Bissonnette charged - BBC News

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                    What racist twaddle?

A Moroccan man was arrested at the scene and that was reported by most news sources.
                    He has since been revealed as a witness.

Last night the composition of the two arrested didn't make sense if it were a far right attack.

So I said I'm not sure what is happening.

Comment

What racist twaddle?

A Moroccan man was arrested at the scene and that was reported by most news sources.
                      He has since been revealed as a witness.

Last night the composition of the two arrested didn't make sense if it were a far right attack.

So I said I'm not sure what is happening.
                      I think you're quite right, and it vitally important that we do not rush to judgment, in advance of having all the facts before us, against a white man.

Comment

Working...
                      X