• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Remnants - why don't you leave?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    Your argument came down to believing that all 12 million plus Sky subscribers voted Leave, even though Sky is pro-EU.
    Please point out where I said that.
    But I suppose you failed your "Pure and Applied English" exam so your basic comprehension abilities are quite limited.

And to think within the EU we've managed to have an economy where even someone like you, as thick as 2 short planks, managed to make a living.
    Post Brexit I doubt it will be the same.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      What majority? A minority of citizens of this country voted to leave, a lot less than 50%.

And why the feck people who wanted to stay should leave? If you don't like Europe feck off to North Korea.
      ah I understand you aren't used to free elections are you.

The one with the most votes win!

Of course if you don't like the way your adopted country behaves you can always leave.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Please point out where I said that.
        But I suppose you failed your "Pure and Applied English" exam so your basic comprehension abilities are quite limited.

And to think within the EU we've managed to have an economy where even someone like you, as thick as 2 short planks, managed to make a living.
        Post Brexit I doubt it will be the same.
        This is why some clients' put certain techies in the corner as those types simply don't understand the people part of what they are doing.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          It was discussed in the thread yesterday in detail.

I merely pointed out to you the saying "Lies, damn lies and statistics" which you were unable to work out what it meant. I can only conclude you were asleep in your introduction to statistics class.
          To be fair, it was a bit dull for him after two previous attempts resulting in U in his CSE exam.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            To be fair, it was a bit dull for him after two previous attempts resulting in U in his GCSE exam.

GCSE is easier than CSE.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
              Some of you already have but want to keep whinging about what the rest of us want.

Some of you have said you're going to leave but haven't.

If you hate what the majority of this country wants as clearly as you seem to; if you hate democracy as much as you seem to; if you want to be controlled by other country's members that you can't vote to remove, then why are you still here?

Stop whinging and do something.

The rest of us have done something and are prepared to live with whatever comes. The rest of you just seem to want to run along like little lemmings, doing whatever it is you are told to. Have the courage of your convictions and move to central Europe and make new lives for yourselves somewhere with massive youth unemployment and where your children will have little chance of getting work.

Grow some nuts! (for ATW to chew on).

**** This is a public service broadcast from GB9 to counter the patronising bollox being spouted by the ARP (arrogant remnant party)****
              If you think that UK is going to leave EU you are a dreamer.
              I didn't see anything so far. Ask your Prime Minister why she didn't sign the article.
              Sign the damn article and feck off.
              Simples

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                my basic comprehension abilities are quite limited.
                Yes, it has been a recurring them for years now. Hardly that surprising though when you realise that you are somewhat hampered upstairs.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                  If you think that UK is going to leave EU you are a dreamer.
                  I didn't see anything so far. Ask your Prime Minister why she didn't sign the article.
                  Sign the damn article and feck off.
                  Simples
                  We will - but we need a transitional arrangement....

Comment

Why the **** should we go anywhere just because you twats want to **** things up? **** you.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      We will - but we need a transitional arrangement....
                      Sign first and then do whatever you want.

Comment

Working...
                      X