• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Remnants - why don't you leave?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You are the one who claimed to have deep knowledge of statistics, and you failed by not noticing the first thing you should look at with any poll, survey or scientific experiment. You would have failed at GCSE level statistics with your analysis.
    Sorry, what did I miss?

Can you actually tell me or are you going to do what SAS did yesterday and keep saying there was something obvious whilst not actually saying what it was?

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
      Sorry, what did I miss?
      Go boil your head!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Here is a ball.

Now, be a good boy and take it outside and play with it. The adults would like to have a serious discussion without you piping up your childish pratings every few minutes.
        Is that in the same way that I tried to have a sensible discussion with Milan this morning? The one where he then put up a post saying everyone agreed with him. And then followed up with a post of his diary and what he was going to do to save the World next week?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          To be fair to SAS, he's the only one who has provided an answer.

Comment

Sorry, what did I miss?

Can you actually tell me or are you going to do what SAS did yesterday and keep saying there was something obvious whilst not actually saying what it was?
            It was discussed in the thread yesterday in detail.

I merely pointed out to you the saying "Lies, damn lies and statistics" which you were unable to work out what it meant. I can only conclude you were asleep in your introduction to statistics class.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Simple, when it all goes wrong we can hold a referendum to rejoin and adopt the euro as our currency won't be worth much.

HTH.
              Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
                Simple, when it all goes wrong we can hold a referendum to rejoin and adopt the euro as our currency won't be worth much.

HTH.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

And why the feck people who wanted to stay should leave? If you don't like Europe feck off to North Korea.
                  No good, I believe that North Korea has free trade agreements in place with various countries...

On 1 July 2011, the EU-Korea Free Trade Agreement (FTA) entered into force, marking
                  the beginning of a new era in EU-Korea trade relations.
                  Another one the UK will have to renegotiate

Mind you, they don't have freedom of movement, even in their own country
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

You linked to a web page that said nothing about stats;
                    Sigh. Why do you like displaying what a moron you are time after time?
                    Sampling theory is a branch of stats, a very fundamental part.
                    But perhaps you missed that in your CSE in "Pure and Applied Stats".
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Do you mean you want remnants to leave the forum?
                      Is it because we understand mathematics?
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X