• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit Discussion - Predictions of Britain in a Post Brexit world

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what GB9 does for a living? He's too stupid to be the "talent", I'm guessing he's some kind of glorified, low-level coordinator or admin type person.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Probably an agent.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        I wonder...... I'm guessing .
        Sticking to your traditional MO then sas.

Honestly....if someone were to crack your head open, and pool the grey matter with that obtained from darmy, milan, and scooter, there would not be enough there to power Tinky-Winky.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Probably an agent.
          I think he is a mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
            I think he is a mod.
            Nah. He's stupid enough, but I don't think he's got the right level of malice.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              So the UK should have let banks collapse in 2008 instead of handing them free money?
              Yep - but they should also never have let them get so big that their collapse would devastate the whole economy. The issue was created far earlier back in 1997 when the Bank of England lost responsibility for banking regulation.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Nah. He's stupid enough, but I don't think he's got the right level of malice.
                Is he stupid because he has a different opinion? You are a maleficent mod.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
                  So you ignore everything we post and put up what you feel instead?
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                  X