• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Super boring "what hatchback" thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dacia Sandero

Comment

old subaru impreza wagon
      Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

I like Renault, my van's really reliable and well made. If I was looking for a small hatchback I 'd consider the Renault Twingo. As it's French, you could call it the Hatchback of Notre Dame.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

How long it said commute and does she only drive a few miles?

Maybe an electric car and seeing you're northerners, I suggest a VW e-up!

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
            Audi a1
            Audi RS3 Shirley?

Last edited by DimPrawn; 14 January 2017, 17:19.

Comment

Rs3 is stoopid quick but.....

We really look for some class

Comment

I have a Hyundai i30 which I'm happy with. Previous car was a Seat Ibiza which I wouldnt recommend.

Comment

I've had a couple of Seat Ibizas - basically a VW but for much lower cost and higher spec. Reliable, nippy, good runners. I had the FR which is supposedly a bit sportier. The Seat Leon is also a good option if you want a bit more space.

Another little hatchback I absolutely adored, until some pisshead wrote it off (yep, still bitter), was a VW Polo GTI. Cute as a button, brilliant for around town and longer trips.

Parents have a Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost. Three cyclinder auto with a turbo. Dad says it goes like hot tulip.
                  Last edited by ladymuck; 15 January 2017, 13:35.

Comment

Can't believe I clicked on this thread. You might of warned me.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      Can't believe I clicked on this thread. You might have warned me.
                      /Grammar.

Is English not your first language?
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X