• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Send them to live next door to remainers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send them to live next door to remainers

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/233612...ed-since-2012/

Let us start kicking these people out or send them to live next door to remainers
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Looks like quite a decent sofa.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      Looks like quite a decent sofa.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

Let us start kicking these people out or send them to live next door to remainers

One thing is for sure, Dodgy can never afford to be my neigbour.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          One thing is for sure, Dodgy can never afford to be my neigbour.
          On that note I would like to say goodbye as I think I need to get a life

Comment

Won't say KUATB as can't be a*sed to check but didn't we do this one?
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I
              think I need to get a life
              I will be releasing my lifestyle guide "Staring at the Wall" on Amazon very soon. Only £15.50.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

This stuff makes my blood boil, but you have to ask why they didn't go to Switzerland or Germany or France.
                And the reason is, while they have the right to go there, there are bureacratic hoops they have to jump through, its not as easy.
                So why has Britain amade it easy for the non-motivated unemployed to just come across?
                That's the real question and a lot of grief would have been saved with some common sense rules in place right from the start of the accession countries joining in the early noughties.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  This stuff makes my blood boil, but you have to ask why they didn't go to Switzerland or Germany or France.
                  And the reason is, while they have the right to go there, there are bureacratic hoops they have to jump through, its not as easy.
                  So why has Britain amade it easy for the non-motivated unemployed to just come across?
                  That's the real question and a lot of grief would have been saved with some common sense rules in place right from the start of the accession countries joining in the early noughties.
                  because B'liar wanted the country overrun with new labour voters. That's why they opened the borders to them early.Fortunately for us he p1ssed off most of Labours core vote to the point they can't even get elected in Scotland.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I wouldn't mind them being my neighbours because there is far less crime.

REVEALED: The crime figures for YOUR area of Sheffield - The Star

Page Hall: 11 crimes. 0% increase YoY
                    Interestingly Parsons Cross seems bad, a lot of UKIP support there.

Parson Cross: 4069 crimes. 7.6% increase YoY
                    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...hall-sheffield

In Page Hall itself, not a single person, even among community leaders, can recall the arrest of a Roma person.
                    It looks like the presence of the Roma community have reduced crime because the local UKIP'ers have moved off to Parsons Cross.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                    X