• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nat stop m e s s I n g cuk up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xoggoth
    replied
    Ah those emoji things are just animated gifs. Sure I could drum up a better version with machetes and machine guns and lots of gore.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Fight! Fight! Fight! Like being back at primary school.
    Hang on, let me wake my son up.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Fight! Fight! Fight! Like being back at primary school.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Because I'm a lefty I'll be smugly & condescendingly understanding and eye-rolling forgiving of your ill-humour knowing that I'm 100% right and you're obviously morally wrong Have a limp
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Get off the pot.
    Because I'm a lefty I'll be understanding and forgiving of your ill-humour. Have a

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Maybe you should go find a forum more to your liking then. The world moves on, things change. Surely there are some nice un-moderated fora out there?
    Why don't you piss off elsewhere and take your piss off if you don't like it attitude with you.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I suppose 33,666 has a nice roundness to it.
    Get off the pot.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Maybe you should go find a forum more to your liking then. The world moves on, things change. Surely there are some nice un-moderated fora out there?
    Maybe you could fook off back to your bible group and leave the real world to the rest of us?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    What did that thread have to do with Brexit? I think we will end up with:

"Non leftist opinions on any subject whatsoever merged thread"

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Well, frankly I'm getting pissed off with adding to a thread for a laugh and seeing s-h-i-t moderation spoiling anything this forum used to have.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X