• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nat stop m e s s I n g cuk up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Supported you. A banning offence if ever there was one.
    Supported me!!! What a hell are you talking about?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    What has Nat done this time?
    Supported you. A banning offence if ever there was one.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Oh no, that wasn't NAT, that was me.

I'm getting tired of all the childishness and poison from this Brexit/Remain crap, so I'm throwing it all in the Brixit cesspool.
    I thought you just did it to wind MF up?

Top work either way!

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    What has Nat done this time?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    You DO know that Jesus wants him as a sunbeam, don't you?

What, like this?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    and sure enough along comes the good little conciliator, to defend the status quo. How predictable
    You DO know that Jesus wants him as a sunbeam, don't you?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Maybe you should go find a forum more to your liking then. The world moves on, things change. Surely there are some nice un-moderated fora out there?
    and sure enough along comes the good little conciliator, to defend the status quo. How predictable

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    CUK is merely reflecting the infantilism the Western world has descended into.

May: You slagged off my trousers, you can't come to No. 10. So there!

Trump: Russia, why don't you hack Clinton's emails. [Later] I don't believe Russia hacked anything.

Brexiters: Everythings going to be great, la la, we're not listening the pound hasn't fallen, inflation isn't rising, our economy isn't in huge debt, we still rule the world, the EU must listen to us because we're a super power.

And so on ....

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
    The next stage will be the right wing press claiming the e.u. are punishing us for forcing the UK to tidy it's own room.
    But it's the EU that came in and messed our bedroom up.. Argghhh ANGRY!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• BlueSharp
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    It’s not just this forum but it seems to be nearly every Brexiter is angry that why they voted Brexit however, they were surprised that despite winning the Brexit vote, they remained angry. Perhaps they would feel better off had they lost. Or maybe they are just too thick and frustrated to have a solution for post Brexit.
    It's like seeing a child learn they can't have their own way and now their having a massive tantrum about the e.u. not rolling over to our demands. The next stage will be the right wing press claiming the e.u. are punishing us for forcing the UK to tidy it's own room.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X