• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nat stop m e s s I n g cuk up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Cojak on the left, me on the right. But where's WTFH?
    Sensibly keeping far away from the incriminating evidence....

Leave a comment:

• ctdctd
    replied
    The one bouncing up and down in the middle?

Leave a comment:

• ClothCap
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    It’s not just this forum but it seems to be nearly every Brexiter is angry that why they voted Brexit however, they were surprised that despite winning the Brexit vote, they remained angry. Perhaps they would feel better off had they lost. Or maybe they are just too thick and frustrated to have a solution for post Brexit.
    Get back in yer box

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    He's the guy with the camera recording the action for later personal viewing?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• ctdctd
    replied
    Mod night out
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    In increasing order of violence we have:

Mod brutality

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Maybe you could fook off back to your bible group and leave the real world to the rest of us?
    Case in point... You don't seem to like it here so why bother?

You claim to want a forum with less rules yet you want people who don't agree with you to leave... Good logic there. Well done.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    MTFU right wing whining bastards. **** me, you're worse than a bunch of limp wristed leftie liberals...with beards
    It’s not just this forum but it seems to be nearly every Brexiter is angry that why they voted Brexit however, they were surprised that despite winning the Brexit vote, they remained angry. Perhaps they would feel better off had they lost. Or maybe they are just too thick and frustrated to have a solution for post Brexit.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Ah those emoji things are just animated gifs. Sure I could drum up a better version with machetes and machine guns and lots of gore.
    In increasing order of violence we have:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X