• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A statement from Dodgy agent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    he said mumsnet not the Sweeny!
    "We're the Sweeney son and we haven't had any dinner!"

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      So he was banned for not reading a news article?

Wow.
      Actually it was the very article he posted as an example of why, in his opinion, the EU was failing on the matter of immigrants.

So banned for being a numpty if nothing else
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Maybe he's Arron Banks in disguise: Nigel Farage ally says Austrians rejected far-right because they 'haven’t suffered enough rape and murder yet' | The Independent
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Actually it was the very article he posted as an example of why, in his opinion, the EU was failing on the matter of immigrants.

So banned for being a numpty if nothing else
          Banned for posting that there's a problem with immigration in Germany? Well, I guess Merkel will see if others agree with him soon enough.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Shut it you slag.
            That would be libel..if it wasn't true.

Anyway I think we are all agreed that DA was banned without reason and NAT is on the blob and has power issues. I wouldn't be surprised if NAT beats up small furry animals.

Comment

Banned for posting that there's a problem with immigration in Germany? Well, I guess Merkel will see if others agree with him soon enough.
              Not why he was banned, afaik, but part of the problem was that he was demanding action be taken, and that such action should comprise of detaining and properly vetting (including criminal record checks) immigrants before they were resettled.

The article he originally posted to start the thread stated that Police had confirmed the individual involved had no previous convictions, and that he had arrived as an unaccompanied minor. As such he must have been through the immigration process, detention and vetting, since he would not have legally been able to claim asylum for himself in the first place.

I simply challenged DA to say what he expected to have been done, since he everything he had said should be done, had been, and was in the article he posted as an example of how the EU was failing to do what it should, in his opinion, be doing.

For the record, I didn't complain about any of his posts. I heartily disagree with what he says, but he has a right to say it.

If the Mods feel he crossed a line then so be it. I'm not about to criticise them for doing a job no-one else really wants, for which they don't get paid and for which they routinely get abused.

Comment

Not why he was banned, afaik, but part of the problem was that he was demanding action be taken, and that such action should comprise of detaining and properly vetting (including criminal record checks) immigrants before they were resettled.

The article he posted stated that Police had confirmed the individual involved had no previous convictions, and that he had arrived as an unaccompanied minor. As such he must have been through the immigration process, detention and vetting, since he would not have legally been able to claim asylum for himself in the first place.

I simply challenged DA to say what he expected to have been done, since he everything he had said should be done, had been, and was in the article he posted as an example of how the EU was failing to do what it should, in his opinion, be doing.

For the record, I didn't complain about any of his posts. I heartily disagree with what he says, but he has a right to say it.

If the Mods feel he crossed a line then so be it. I'm not about to criticise them for doing a job no-one else really wants, for which they don't get paid and for which they routinely get abused.
                Bingo
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Bingo
                  FTFY.

Comment

FTFY.
                    Originally posted by DaveB
                    If the Mods feel he crossed a line then so be it. I'm not about to criticise them for doing a job MF really wants, for which they don't get paid and for which some routinely deserved to be abused.
                    FTFY

Comment

FTFY

If MF wants it you know its bad!

It's like Suity offering to take over your project, your daughter wanting to marry Brillo or NLYUK offering a discount.

Anyway MF can't do it, after the last Panamanian tanker docked NLYUK has bought an evoke & MF is unable to sit down for very long.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X