• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How the USA gets rid of Trump

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    The only way to remove a sitting US President is through impeachment....
    It isn't the only way. Kennedy and Lincoln just names to you?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      IIRC both were sitting at the time..
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Can't be ar*d to check but think there were a few others too. Americans have much more sense than we do.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Trump has two years until the next senate and congress elections, then it might get interesting.
          Last edited by BlasterBates; 15 November 2016, 12:22.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            I suspect with Trump's dodgy international business deals, Chinese loans, Russian investors, and opaque tax returns, it's only a matter of months before a liberal Judge brings about a conviction and sees him got rid of.
            A majority of the House of Representatives must vote in favour of impeachment, but that has a Republican majority.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              ]

Time to move on. I'm not a fan of him personally, but he won. If he was so evil why did he win? As for the 40% of Americans that didn't vote, they either couldn't be arsed to vote or decided they didn't care. Either way the opportunity to express their preference was open to them and the decided not to take it. So the result stands.
              More likely they hated both candidates equally and decided to leave it up to the rest of the US to choose which hateful person would win.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                I am talking about the overall tyranny ...
                No, you were talking bollocks as usual.

Perhaps Trump will cause a political shake-up and "drain the swamp". He's a misogynist, racist arse, but that does not mean he can't be a great political leader and deliver real, positive change. Far more than Hilary could ever have done, sold out as she is to the political establishment. Or possibly he'll lead us all to nuclear Armageddon. Who knows? Time will tell.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  You forgot Garfield and McKinley. Just saying...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
                    Victim blaming. Classy.
                    I am not a Trump supporter but I thought that in that video about grabbing women by the pussy he was boasting about what they let him do therefore they would not be victims as they were consenting?
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                      I am not a Trump supporter but I thought that in that video about grabbing women by the pussy he was boasting about what they let him do therefore they would not be victims as they were consenting?
                      Try reading that sentence back to yourself, and then ask yourself a simple question. Would you be quite happy if that woman was your wife, sister, daughter or another female friend?
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X