• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

He's a good looking lad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB
    Dont tell me, you looked at the one of Robert Lindsey didnt you

ha ha - no I'm not that dense

I'm a fan of mustaches...and the jungle photo made him look really young, quirky and a bit cool (in a nerdish way).
    The first photo though (which I couldn't open before) explains everyone elses reaction

Is there like 10 years between those photos?
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

2 years of posting on CUK.

You have been warned.

Comment

He looks like my eldest sister's husband, Roger. Anyone else notice the resemblance?

Comment

"He looks like my eldest sister's husband, Roger. Anyone else notice the resemblance?"

No. Roger has a squint if I remember rightly and isnt he a cuckolded husband if I remember the writing on the toilet door down at the Rugby Club.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

AtW

AtW's dad
            Last edited by Bernard Common; 8 November 2006, 13:29.

Comment

Well, he makes me larf and that's worth a lot in my book.

Comment

everything makes sense now...... i wondered what the fk SKA was for ages...

Nice try Alex... but what does this error mean?

Error: Index 'submiturls' search failed due to: Index returned result type of InternalError Extended error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Majestic12.SearchQuery.Resolve(Lexicon oLex) in H:\Alex\PROJECTS\MJ12searchLib\SearchQuery.cs:line 1958 at Majestic12.SearchIndex.Find(SearchQuery oSQ, Int32 iFrom, Boolean bNoInfo, Int32 iDetailedDocID, Int32 iMaxCPUs) in H:\Alex\PROJECTS\MJ12searchLib\SearchIndex.cs:line 795 at Majestic12.SearchIndex.FindAsXML(SearchQuery oSQ, Int32 iFrom, Int32 iDetailedDocID, Int32 iMaxCPUs) in H:\Alex\PROJECTS\MJ12searchLib\SearchIndex.cs:line 746 at Majestic12.SearchMessageHandler.Handler_Search(Sea rchIndex oSI, SearchMessage oReq, SearchMessage oResp) in H:\Alex\PROJECTS\MJ12searchLib\SearchMessageHandle r.cs:line 405 at Majestic12.SearchMessageHandler.ExecMessage(Search Message oReq, SearchMessage oR) in H:\Alex\PROJECTS\MJ12searchLib\SearchMessageHandle r.cs:line 137
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

I bet AtW is one of the most attractive people on this site. I bet
                  SmellslikeFishfan and AssGuru make Threaded look like Brad Pitt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernard Common

AtW's better looking brother.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Is this his uncle?

Comment

Working...
                      X