• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

He's a good looking lad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing what they can do to improve things with photoshop and an airbrush these days
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

AtW's website is worthy of praise for possibly being the only time in the history of the world that the following phrase has been seen:

"Luckily I moved to Wolverhampton."

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
        AtW's website is worthy of praise for possibly being the only time in the history of the world that the following phrase has been seen:

"Luckily I moved to Wolverhampton."

That was quite funny for a Dalek...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

We are renowned for our sense of humour.

Ah yes, a joke... a story with a humorous climax.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            I think I mentioned earlier that Daleks are much misunderstood and can be the life & soul of the party...
            Only when converted to a "Party 7000" and filled with bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
              Only when converted to a "Party 7000" and filled with bitter.

I salute you. My humour banks have suffered an overload.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                Amazing what they can do to improve things with photoshop and an airbrush these days
                Phenomenal! I can see the outbreak of male pattern baldness too. Man alexei, no wonder you can't get your leg over. I haven't seen anyone that ugly with only one head before!! Leaves you reliant upon your personality to woo females. Not a very likely contingency if current form is anything to go by. Have you considered spiking their drinks?
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I understand that AtW even has to masturbate with the lights off.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Harsh, but
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
                      Phenomenal! I can see the outbreak of male pattern baldness too. Man alexei, no wonder you can't get your leg over. I haven't seen anyone that ugly with only one head before!! Leaves you reliant upon your personality to woo females. Not a very likely contingency if current form is anything to go by. Have you considered spiking their drinks?

If Steve Balmer can get layed, so can AtW.

Comment

Working...
                      X