• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

He's a good looking lad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill
    If Steve Balmer can get layed, so can AtW.

He just has to learn to dance like a monkey first
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
      Phenomenal! I can see the outbreak of male pattern baldness too. Man alexei, no wonder you can't get your leg over. I haven't seen anyone that ugly with only one head before!! Leaves you reliant upon your personality to woo females. Not a very likely contingency if current form is anything to go by. Have you considered spiking their drinks?
      Care to post a personal pic of yourself Mr Handsome? Otherwise is quite easy to tell other people they are ugly.

Let us be the judge of who is the ugliest.

Is this you?

http://p.vtourist.com/1600136-glasgo...et-Glasgow.jpg
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

I dont know what yous are all going on about - I think he's quite cute (even if he does think I'm a bloke).
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Would you SallyAnne?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
            Would you SallyAnne?

Possibly

It would depend on a few things obviously, but I wouldn't rule it out over those photos....reasonably cute.
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              Possibly

It would depend on a few things obviously, but I wouldn't rule it out over those photos....reasonably cute.
              Sick sick sick. It's official.
              The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
                Sick sick sick. It's official.

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Possibly

Sally, the Opticians called. They said your new glasses were ready and could they have the white stick back please.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                    Sally, the Opticians called. They said your new glasses were ready and could they have the white stick back please.

He's not that bad!!! I only looked at the jungle photo...hang on, I'll look at the rest...Im clearly missing something!
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

He's not that bad!!! I only looked at the jungle photo...hang on, I'll look at the rest...Im clearly missing something!

Dont tell me, you looked at the one of Robert Lindsey didnt you

Comment

Working...
                      X