• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gymanist taking the mick out of religion receives two month ban

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Young guy having some fun like young lads do, what an overreaction of the PC left again
    A young lad who the UK has spent a lot of work showing off as a positive role model, and is in the public eye, and this isn't the first time so you can't really claim he didn't know better.

I think its a bit of an overreaction too though.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

watch it, taking the mick out of Sky fairies can get you sent to Light relief!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        What divine timing ( ) I literally just read this:

Christianity Shaken To Its Core As Atheist Refers To God As 'Magic Invisible Friend' | The Babylon Bee
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

No, you can take the mickey out of sky fairies. You can also take the mickey out of belief in god or gods, homeoepathy, naturopathy, sophisticated pleading to thunder, religion, theology, atheism, politics, wrexiters, bremoaners, Stuckism Internationalism, post-post-impressionism, and, of course, cookery.

But it you post brainfart DM posts of no particular interest or relevance even in General, then they'll go to Light Relief. And that's on my judgement alone, because you clearly have no self-restraint.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Total overreaction, look at Monty Python over the years, for example.
            One religion shouldn't be considered more equal than another, one of the biggest issues with Muslims, IMO. One of the most devout I know agrees with me on this point funnily enough.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              No, you can take the mickey out of sky fairies. You can also take the mickey out of belief in god or gods, homeoepathy, naturopathy, sophisticated pleading to thunder, religion, theology, atheism, politics, wrexiters, bremoaners, Stuckism Internationalism, post-post-impressionism, and, of course, cookery.

But it you post brainfart DM posts of no particular interest or relevance even in General, then they'll go to Light Relief. And that's on my judgement alone, because you clearly have no self-restraint.
              Of course a scientific study suggesting that belief in God affects people's judgement isn't suitable for general.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                Total overreaction, look at Monty Python over the years, for example.
                One religion shouldn't be considered more equal than another, one of the biggest issues with Muslims, IMO. One of the most devout I know agrees with me on this point funnily enough.
                I think it's the retributions for taking the p**s that are different.
                What are Christians going to do, forgive you?
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  I think it's the retributions for taking the p**s that are different.
                  What are Christians going to do, forgive you?
                  There were big on stoning a while ago.

Comment

There were big on stoning a while ago.
                    That's the Rasta's you're thinking about.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                      That's the Rasta's you're thinking about.
                      nope that's being stoned

Comment

Working...
                      X