• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone want to receive £100 for banck switch?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Nope.

I have now decided to give so called "ethical" banks a miss due to similar issues with the Co-op. They deem it appropriate to tell blatant lies and then you show you can provide proof e.g. recordings, letters they go silent. With the so called "unethical" banks if it is a simple case they will admit they have done wrong, send standard compensation and an apology letter to close your complaint.
    But.............the OP wants a free £100
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      And he has already collected it for switching his own account with every UK bank there is, so have to look for referees.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        He should have chosen an unethical bank.

Anyway I don't have an account I can switch again for a few months....
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
          So i don't have to setup username and password, secret questions/answers, record it in keepass etc. Setup standing orders, setup frequently used payees. Change standing order for salary in business account, setup new payee in the business account for the dividend/expenses

suuure
          Much of that, no you don't. I think possibly even the business bank payments might get automatically updated, the systems are a lot smarter than they used to be. Your new account basically replaces the old one.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by kolata View Post
            most of those you don't have to do.
            the underlined takes 10 mins tops.
            why do you RTFM on account switches. you might learn something. there are £1000s to grab from banks for account switching.
            Is this your latest "get rich quick" scheme? Find 150 people to upgrade their account and you get £15,000.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by kolata View Post
              You all know some banks pay you to switch to them. From £100 to £150, it differs.
              You might have skimmed this from numerous banks by now.

If someone want to share £200 with me I can use nationwide recommend a friend option. So I recommend you, you open account with them and switch your current account with 2 direct debits. Each of us gets £100.

Also you get 5% interest for an year for up to £2500. Overall it is £225 that you get. Once with NW account you can recommend your friends.
              PM me if you are interested.
              This is Bullsh!t

nationwide give 3% gross interest on a flex plus account up to a balance of 2500 which is 75 pounds per year (minus tax £15) you have to PAY 10 pounds per month for this account which is £120 per yer

Comment

1-2-3 is still the best account, First are widely ranked the best for service and also give cash for switching.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X