• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour MP's are finally accepting the terrifying victory of Corbyn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    please can we have a decent opposition otherwise May will lock everyone up or insert bugs up our arse.
    You're thinking of Teresa May.

HTHBIDI
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      He's quite the Lothario.

Maybe they like the beard, comrade

ee
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Where will all the luvvie lefty wailing virtue signallers be able to place their vote?
        If they vote for Corbyn he and his Trotsky mates will simply relieve them of all their wealth
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          Can't see why not, was always good enough for Diane Abbott
          He's quite the Lothario.
          Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          Maybe they like the beard, comrade

You people are sick. Looking at them, it's obvious she did him with a strapon. Whether he wanted it or not would have been immaterial.

And stop putting that white tulip about the place MMM. Getting on me tits having to remove it all

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            You're thinking of Teresa May.

HTHBIDI
            yes I was.

Both are options she likes

lack of opposition means she can
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Has anyone watched the Ken Loach Conversation with Corbyn film yet? Only seen the 8 minute trailer. It's all a bit disturbing, how much of a personality cult it has become.

Comment

Originally posted by jbond007 View Post
                What next ? Will be interesting to see if he can fill the shadow cabinet. And the next step being can they offer an effective opposition to the Tories. Even with his impending victory, it doesn't look like fellow labour MP's are going to take this in easily and will oppose him at every opportune moment.

The worrying thing is Tories will keep on having a free go without an effective opposition keeping them in check
                Most of the former shadow cabinet members who resigned have already said they'll come back if he wins. The usual political game playing.

He gave May a good kicking over Grammar Schools in the last PMQ's, although admittedly it was a very easy target. May did not look happy at the dispatch box though and couldn't muster any kind of performance.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I was reading this earlier - Ruth Smeeth says anti-Semitism in Labour is 'normal now' | London Evening Standard

Mark Wadsworth, a Momentum activist, began handing out “press releases” calling for de-selection of certain Labour MPs (including Smeeth). “I asked for one. He refused. Someone said: ‘It’s a Jewish event, she’s a Jewish MP, give her a copy’. He went: ‘What’s her name?’ I said: ‘Darlin’, my name’s Ruth Smeeth’.”

He wrote it down. Three journalists offered her their copies. She took the closest — from Kate McCann of The Daily Telegraph. McCann then tweeted that Labour MPs at a Labour event were getting abuse from Momentum.

“In the Q&A Jeremy said again that he didn’t believe in abuse of any form. And then Shami allowed Wadsworth to speak. He said, ‘Ruth Smeeth is working hand- in-hand’ with the Right-wing media to attack Jeremy’. So I shouted, ‘How dare you?’ The audience started shouting at me — at the launch of an inquiry into how we treat Jews in the Labour Party!

“Jeremy said nothing. So I walked out. If one of my councillors was being shouted at I would have stopped it. You get involved, especially if like Jeremy you are standing next to a sign which says: ‘Standing up and not standing by’ at an anti-Semitism event.”
                  There are more examples of this and you can compare it to how quickly May has told Fox, Davies and Johnson to STFU.
                  Last edited by SueEllen; 23 September 2016, 14:55.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Then it's lucky the 18-30 age group is a smaller percentage of the population than the 30 - 90+ age group. And considering the 50+ age group are more likely to vote than those in the 18-30 age group there isn't enough of them for Labour to win a majority.

Oh and the more anti-Semitic they go and the more female MPs that are threatened the more older central left voters will vote for other parties.
                    OK but I wasn't talking about voters but the up and coming MPs, many of who will be in the <30 demographic. If he can hold on, maybe he can replenish the opposition with a youthful pro-Corbyn crowd.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      Has anyone watched the Ken Loach Conversation with Corbyn film yet? Only seen the 8 minute trailer. It's all a bit disturbing, how much of a personality cult it has become.

His body language is dreadful.

Even teenagers doing talks do not stand or sit in that way.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X