• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour MP's are finally accepting the terrifying victory of Corbyn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    OK but I wasn't talking about voters but the up and coming MPs, many of who will be in the <30 demographic. If he can hold on, maybe he can replenish the opposition with a youthful pro-Corbyn crowd.
    The next General Election is for the Conservatives to lose in England - Labour under Corbyn is an irrelevance and will stay that way.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      The next General Election is for the Conservatives to lose in England - Labour under Corbyn is an irrelevance and will stay that way.
      To lose the PM will have to bend the Queen over the Ballot box and roger her senseless with a strap on, call Kate a slapper, sleep with Wayne Rooney, put 50p on a pint and ban Ant & Dec from TV (there you go got all the demographics).
      Last edited by vetran; 23 September 2016, 15:16.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Lose to who?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          Lose to who?
          Indifference, because it surely won't be Labour.

Comment

He is improving it has to be said, his last winning speech was a rambling mess, this one was at least coherent.

I'm surprised nobody is quizzing him on the detail of this national educational service. I would be pretty certain it will be closing all private, grammar and free schools.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              He is improving it has to be said, his last winning speech was a rambling mess, this one was at least coherent.

I'm surprised nobody is quizzing him on the detail of this national educational service. I would be pretty certain it will be closing all private, grammar and free schools.
              You don't need to close those schools you just change how they are governed.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Well yes, but nationalising private schools will cause all out class war. I'm fairly certain that is what he is meaning.

The problem is that nobody actually listens to anything he says seriously and therefore his polices don't get examined.

Comment

Get in Jez!!!!
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

You don't need to close those schools you just change how they are governed.
                    oh yes back to the bigoted LEA stewardship who ruined so many schools.

Great idea Jezza!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X