• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cutting corporation tax will make Theresa May's Brexit talks 'more difficult'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being as Germany and France would also be members I doubt that will ever happen.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
      Being as Germany and France would also be members I doubt that will ever happen.
      France wasn't on the list from memory. Northern Europeans only. Even the Belgians don't want the french.

Comment

They were also mentioned in the 'Mediterranean alliance' basically France and Northern Africa as a trading block to take on Germany.

Comment

They were also mentioned in the 'Mediterranean alliance' basically France and Northern Africa as a trading block to take on Germany.
          No-one can take on Germany. Unless it is War....

Comment

I've always wondered if one day the Germans wake up and find themselves siding with us against the French what the outcome would be. There was a peice a while back where it was suggested that Mitterrand and Cole colluded together to entrap the UK in the EU to fund their own plans.

Comment

I've always wondered if one day the Germans wake up and find themselves siding with us against the French what the outcome would be. There was a peice a while back where it was suggested that Mitterrand and Cole colluded together to entrap the UK in the EU to fund their own plans.
              Simple in weeks the only beach towels on loungers in the South of France would be a Jack or Bundesflagge.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

AtW. Wad I tell ya?

Chancellor dismantles key Osborne pledge to cut corporation tax

In other news, a suggested increase in the dividend tax is not just a suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  AtW. Wad I tell ya?

Chancellor dismantles key Osborne pledge to cut corporation tax

In other news, a suggested increase in the dividend tax is not just a suggestion.

he not answer for long time now
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    he not answer for long time now
                    Yeah, just spotted that.

What unspeakably heinous act did he commit?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                      Yeah, just spotted that.

What unspeakably heinous act did he commit?
                      He asked for MF to be banned - requesting a poster is banned is a bannable offence
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X